Tuesday, August 07, 2007  

[Random stuff...]


I don't understand why anyone would hang a big-ass lantern such that it obstructs the view of their menu. (pointed out by my sister)


Someone in my block threw away a fish-tank today. I took it home without really having anywhere to put it. To be honest, I really don't have place for another fish-tank in my home. Maybe I can sell it...Should be worth maybe $50? Part-time karang-guni man.


The tank is made of glass (as opposed to plastic) and basically, it's just five pieces of glass stuck together by silicon. The edges were pretty sharp and I cut myself while bringing the tank up.


Had dinner at NYDC earlier. Order the Three Amigos and Lime Shivers. Burnt my finger when I touched the insanely hot plate because I wanted to shift the serving plate on top of the normal plate.

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:52 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

burnt plus cut.. not ur day man...
Yeah. Luckily both were not too serious.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS