Tuesday, August 14, 2007  

[Random snapshots...]


I know some people don't remove the tags on their clothes until the first time they wear it. Please don't. Remove them before hanging them in your closet, lest you wind up like this girl.


It's not very clear, but the guy has long (for a guy) dyed/highlighted hair, ear-studs, and was wearing a loud/funky belt. I don't know what image he's going for, but whatever it was, it's totally ruined by wearing SAF running shoes in public.


At first, I thought this was an ad for a loan-shark. Then I realised it's probably one of those MLM schemes or just a scam. Lousy grammar aside, the message put across in the two languages seems quite different.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:14 PM. 4 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

maybe he is going for the.. 'im so cool, i'll even wear SAF shoes, and it will look good on me' kinda look.
LOL...I think he's going for the I'm-too-cheap-to-buy-real-shoes look.

I actually felt bad writing about the SAF shoes. Some of my friends do that too. :P
And I'm guilty of it myself. I bought the No 3 shoes for next time. *looks ashamed*

My reasoning was that no one can really tell it's SAF's No 3 shoes when your trousers cover half of it, unlike the running shoes which are painfully obvious no matter what.
no 3 is pretty neutral.. look similar to a lot of normal leather shoes.. but the running shoes are so obviously SAF. One look, you know it's SAF issued.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS