Saturday, August 04, 2007  

[Rage dreams...]

I had another one last night. I don't know what they're called. I call them rage dreams.

I have them somewhat...often. Maybe it's because when I wake up from them, I tend to still be in a rage and hence I remember them more vividly than I do my other dreams. I would usually be in a foul mood for at least the first half of the day when I wake up from such dreams. I don't know why. Maybe it's finding out that all that all the venting...wasn't real.

Sometimes these rage dreams are due to accumulated stress over something or someone that I have had for a long time. Sometimes it's due to something that happened during the day. Last night's rage was probably due to something that happened yesterday.

There was a reason for me to be angry yesterday. But I suppressed it. I didn't get mad. Maybe that's where all the "mad" went - into my dreams.

It feels good during the dream when you're taking it out on something. Or someone. Feels like crap after because I realise it wasn't real.

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:42 AM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

i thought that you would actually feel relieved that it was a dream and not real, because when in rage, people usually do things that they later regret..
maybe it would be better to see it as finding an outlet in those dreams but waking up knowing there are no consequences to the rage that took over you in the dream.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS