Monday, August 13, 2007  

[The final semester...]

It hit me today. This is my final semester. The final stretch of my life as a student.

I've had this feeling before when I was in polytechnic. Back then, I didn't know if I could further my studies. I know now for a fact that I won't be furthering my studies (there is an extremely small, outside chance that I will...but I seriously doubt it).

Today's the first day of the new semester. SoC's moved to a new location. I'm looking at everything with a different perspective now. No longer am I just rushing through, trying to get from point A to point B. I look at my surroundings and try to appreciate the environment a little. Sounds lame, but truth be told, I rather like student life. Working sucks, everyone almost everyone will tell you that. Personally, I did not particularly enjoy the time I spent working before I entered NUS.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:47 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS