Friday, July 27, 2007  

[New keyboard!]

Went to Sim Lim Square and bought myself a new keyboard today. As promised, no more Logitech keyboards for me.


I bought a Microsoft Wired Keyboard 500. It's one of the low-end keyboards. I don't need any fancy features (I saw one today that had a screen telling you how many rounds, shells, life, etc, you had left, which I presume was for use while gaming...Wouldn't it be easier to just look at the monitor for that info?), just shortcut keys for volume up and down. Good thing I walked around a bit because what I saw at first was bundled with a mouse which I didn't need. Saw one in another shop that didn't come with a mouse and managed to save $10.

I used to really like typing. I don't know why, but I feel good when I hit the keys rapidly and words start forming on my screen. Weird, I know. This sense of enjoyment was completely killed by my previous Logitech. Now it feels natural once again...Except for the six keys at the Insert/Delete/Home/End section. They are arranged differently from other keyboards and I am having trouble hitting the correct keys right now. This should go away once I get used to it.

I also dropped by Sim Lim Tower to get some fans for my fish tank. The ones I had was slowing down due to the accumulated dust. I bought the wrong sized fans. I thought I was using 80mm fans but as it turns out, I was using 92mm ones. Anyway, I managed to get them to fit onto the frame I made, so it wasn't too big a deal.

For those of you who are interested, I saw an accident today. The vehicle number was 1354. If you win something, I expect a treat.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:56 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS