Friday, July 27, 2007  

[Irritating and just plain silly...]

I visit lordsofpain.net for wrestling news. Recently, they've got this Flash banner ad on the top of their pages...An ad for a movie (I think) called SkinWalkers.

I found it an insanely irritating ad because it "growls" every time you mouse-over on it. And due to where it's located and my browsing habit, my cursor passes over that area. A lot. And the growls kept coming. What an idiotic ad.

Edit: That ad seems to have been replaced by an ad for the new Simpsons movie. Good riddance.




For reasons to long to get into, I ended up at RMIT's website. Websites tend to have disclaimers and all that at the bottom of their pages in small fonts. RMIT had this warning at the bottom:
"NO SPAM: RMIT University prohibits the use of any email address listed in this page for the purpose of Spam."
Yeah, right. The spammers are going to abide by that.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:43 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS