Thursday, July 26, 2007  

[I hate my keyboard...]

I've been unhappy with my current keyboard since the day I bought it. I thought it was a good deal. Logitech Navigator Keyboard for just $16. It had a whole bunch of shortcut keys although I only use three or four of them.

I wasn't happy that the keyboard doesn't really allow you to hit the keys at a 80 to 90 degree angle. I need to hit the keys at less than 45 degrees for them to go down. This irritates the hell out of me because I type with mainly two fingers, flying all over the keyboard at roughly 90 degrees. I had to change the way I type, the way I sit, even.

This evening, I noticed one of my keys not working. After some investigation, turns out the entire first row of the main section of keys was dead. I could still type the numbers using the NumPad...But I can't access any of the special characters above it. I actually had my sister type the dollar sign I used above on MSN and I pasted it over from there. Yes, I have character map, but I couldn't be bothered. The "End" key isn't working as well.

I'm getting a new keyboard tomorrow, and it sure as hell ain't going to be a Logitech. My previous keyboard was a Logitech as well and both that and my current one both lasted less than a year for different reasons.

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:17 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS