Tuesday, July 03, 2007  

[The 7-day itch...]

In my previous entry I talked about being attacked by mosquitoes when I went outfield. Truth is, whatever bit us probably weren't mosquitoes. Mosquito bites itch like crazy immediately after you got bitten. But they go away pretty quick and don't come back.

When I was in camp, I thought that I didn't get bit much because I wasn't all that itchy. For some reason, I felt the itch only when I got home. For the past 2 days, I've been applying Tiger Balm non-stop and telling myself not to scratch...myself.

The back of my hand has several bites and my wrists are covered in bites. As were the sides of my back and the back of my left calf.

I hate mosquitoes biting insects.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:24 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

sandfly?
Could be. But I'm not sure. My platoon and I had been attacked by sandflies once...Our bites this time doesn't seem to resemble those.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS