Friday, June 29, 2007  

[The world's changing...]

My ICT ended today. Phew. What an exhausting two weeks it's been.

One of the things I hate about being in the Army is that when you're in camp, you're more or less cut off from the outside world. The world doesn't stop, but you're taking a time-out.




I had my first ever bike ride last night. My platoon mate gave me a ride on his bike back to camp after night-off. It was pretty cool to cruise down that long straight road in LCK at night. That said, I think it's pretty dangerous to be going at the speeds a bike usually goes at with just a helmet for protection.




Most, if not all, of the people in my platoon hasn't changed much from what I could tell. The slackers were still slack, the capable ones were still capable, and the confused ones were...More confused?

I move in a different circle from most of the people in my platoon. If not for NS, I would never have met some of them. They live their lives very differently from me. Some of the stuff they said during group conversations...Let's just say I can never imagine myself doing those things, much less understand why they chose to live their lives that way.

You make your own bed, and you lie in it. And I'm not talking about house-keeping. 10 or 20 years down the road, will you look back on your life and think that you've wasted your youth?




Why upgrade your PES status if you don't intend to do what you have to do with your new PES status? You're an embarrassment. Just taking up space and looking like a crack addict.

And you. You're nothing but a short, fat boy with nothing but pockets full of your Dad's money. It's not going to last forever. Piss your life away, let's see where that gets you.

As for you, you're a faggot. Enuff said.




I heard about the whole Benoit thing from my sister when I was in camp. I was shocked, to say the least. It's sad that after 22 years of wrestling, he's probably going to be remembered for murdering his family (if that's true) and taking his own life rather than for his contributions in the ring.

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:05 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

i loved the rabid wolverine but what he did is totally unbelievable...
I've never really been a Benoit fan. Might be different if I saw him earlier, in the early 90s when his style of wrestling was the norm.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS