Friday, June 01, 2007  

[SPAM!]

I signed up for my current Internet account in March last year. I was given two email accounts, which I never used, never gave out my addresses, and never checked.

Until today.

I checked my primary account, and there were over 900+ emails, all SPAM. Some were from overseas, some were from local banks, websites, etc. My secondary account has some spam too, but less than 40 I think.

Which begs the question...How did that happen?

I never gave out the addresses, never signed up for anything using them, never accessed them even, until today. Spam from local websites and banks. Interesting...I wonder how they got my email.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:36 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

you better cancel the 2nd email. I think they start charging after the contract expires.
The price of Internet access would increase sharply as well. I'll probably sign a new contract before my present one expires, to avoid paying more.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS