Wednesday, June 13, 2007  

[One flew over the cuckoo's nest...]

Saw this guy on the train today. He was wearing one open fingered glove, with small spikes at the knuckle area.


I mean, seriously?




5 years ago today, I enlisted in the army. How time flies. ICT next week...That's a drag. Judging from the training schedule, it looks like there's going to be a 3-day outfield exercise. I can't think of a single thing I like about outfield. But I can think of a ton of things I don't like. Camo cream, being dirty/sweaty/sticky the whole time, going to sleep in wet clothes, sleeping on the ground (always messes with my back)...And the one thing I hate most of all. MOSQUITOS!




A bird flew into my room today while I was out. Pretty amazing, considering my windows were almost totally closed. It was a domesticated bird. Wasn't afraid of us, and when my Dad put a cage with an open door in front of it, it jumped right in.

The following video was taken by my sister.



The last time a bird flew into my room was when I was in secondary school. It was a crow if I remember correctly. I was in my room at the time. I remember freezing for about 10 seconds before running out to get a broom to coax it out of my room. It was on my bed and my blanket. I was praying for it to not poop on my bed.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:52 PM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

aye. youtube changed how their encoded videos look. the interface at the end looks cool.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS