Saturday, June 16, 2007  

[New chair!]

I've been looking to buy a new chair for my room for a while, seeing how my old one has a problem with the back-rest. Today I went to IKEA with my family and I bought a new one.


It's a bit of an impulse buy, I'd admit. I thought it was a good deal. It's about one and a half times bigger than my old chair, made of leather, and it cost only $128. Heck, my old chair (non-leather and smaller) cost more than that. I almost didn't get it, because I had no idea how to get it back home and paying $40 for delivery wasn't worth it.

I went to the self-serve furniture section anyway, and as it turns out, it didn't come assembled. It was packed into a box about the same size as the box that my laser printer came in, at half the height. I was pretty impressed, to be honest.

On the way to IKEA, I saw a building in Commonwealth with my secondary school's crest on it. Seems like it's relocated. Not sure if it's a permanent switch or a temporary one while they do something with the old compound.

^^^ by Locksley @ 6:13 PM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

That's pretty cheap for an IKEA chair.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS