Monday, May 21, 2007  

[Driving idiots...]


Saw this today when I went to Plaza. Look at this idiot driver. He can stop at the junction, just not where he was supposed to. Best of all, he did not reverse even though there wasn't any vehicles behind him.

Incidentally, the girl in white in the picture is a friend of mine. I didn't see her till she passed me as I was busy with trying to take the picture. She didn't recognise me neither. Probably due to my cap. Anyhow, I didn't think it was a good idea to stop and say hi to a friend while we were crossing the street in opposite directions.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:32 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

Same thing happened to me yday at BPP. It's due to the weirdly confusing traffic light sequence. The driver probably thought it's his turn to move so he inched forward.

Anyway, how's driving classes?
Haven't started yet. Booked my basic theory, still waiting for the test.

Admittedly, the person who designed the traffic lights/junctions around BPP should be shot. The junction where I took the picture is not as bad as the one outside McDonald's.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS