Tuesday, April 03, 2007  

[Why?]

Why do I pretend?

Why do I put a smile on my face when it's raining inside?

Why do I put up with this bullshit?

Why do I hold back?

Why do annoying people never know they are annoying?

Why do assholes get all the chicks?

Why are all the chicks (see above) retarded?

Why do I not pull the plug?

Why do I give in when I know I'm right?

Why don't people who don't know what they're talking about shut the fuck up?

Why was I born in Singapore?

Why is it so hard?

Why should I change?

Why shouldn't I just punch your lights out?

Why did it turn out this way?

Why do I even bother?

Why couldn't I tell before it's too late?

Why am I so accommodating?

Why are there so many imbeciles around?

Why will my dreams never be fulfilled?

Why am I a second-class citizen in my own damn country?

Why is everyone else so God-damn perfect?

Why do I think everyone else is so God-damn perfect?

Why?

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:10 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

Eh... You doing ok? Quite surprised to see this post of yours. Seems like you're not happy with everything. :P
Cheer up man, let's meet for a meal when you're more free... :)
My time of the month. Haha!
[<---Back to Main]
RSS