Friday, April 20, 2007  

[Weirdo...]

I went to school to run a few errands today, then went to SLS and got myself a new hard disk. I replaced one of my 80GB ATA disks with a 500GB SATA. Seagate was sold out, so I tried Western Digital for the first time. Hope it wouldn't be a disappointment.

There was this totally creepy guy at the bus-stop...


He's the one in the blue shirt. He was actually seated at this ledge thingy at the back of the bus-stop, outside camera range. Two rather attractive ladies alighted from a bus and was standing at the left side of the picture. They're both in black, but you can only see one of them in the above picture. The woman in blue decided to play tourist just as I whipped my phone out and started checking out bus routes.

So anyway, once the ladies alighted, the guy in blue jumped up and walked to where he was and began checking them out.


No big deal, right? I mean, everyone checks out someone else every once in a while. Perfectly natural.

But must he be *so* obvious?

To top it off, as he got on his bus, he turned around and gave them one last look before going on his way. I was standing less than 1 metre away from him at the time (my bus was behind his), and I saw where his eyes were and everything. Geez....

What a loser.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:12 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS