Thursday, April 05, 2007  

[Unexplained behaviour...]

My bus passes by Assumption English School/Vocational Institute on my way to school. There's a bus-stop right outside AES, and today, a student from AVI was at the bus-stop. Instead of sitting on the beach like a normal person, he squatted on it. Like he was taking a dump. Oh yes, that's rebellious and doesn't make you look like a monkey at all.




As my journey continued, I saw this middle-aged woman at another bus-stop. I've seen people covered their mouth and nose with their hands when they're standing next to a road. I thought it was ridiculous, because carbon monoxide has no odour, so you honestly wouldn't know if your hand was "working" or not. Not to mention the fact that I don't think your hand/palm could filter carbon monoxide.

Back to this woman. She went one better. She stuck her index and middle finger into her nostrils.

Oh yeah, you're safe from carbon monoxide now. Plus, you look cool.




When the bus stopped and this (other) woman wanted to alight, the card reader at the exit had trouble reading her EZ-link card. Guess what she did?

She started shaking it.

Yes, cause that would work. Shake the evil out of the card. Yeah, there you go.




I realised I haven't taken much photos recently. To be honest, there hasn't been that many instances of rude behaviour on public transport. And it's harder to take photos now with my phone. I don't want to go into the boring details, but basically, it's more obvious. Way more obvious. For the three incidents I described above, I couldn't take photos because the subjects were outside of the moving bus on two occasions, with the woman who shook the evil out of her card gone in a flash.




Had dinner at Dover today. I ordered the Mee Goreng. I've ordered Mee Goreng from two different Chinese stalls in the past and they both prepared a "sweet" version of it, as opposed to the spicy version usually made by the Malay stalls.


As it turns out, this Chinese stall prepared it in the Malay fashion, and it was extremely spicy. I love my stuff spicy, so if I tell you it's extremely spicy, it really is extremely spicy. I couldn't finish it.


Took this photo on my way home. No thanks. Just thank will do.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:38 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS