Wednesday, April 04, 2007  

[Lowest of the low...To highest of the high...]

In case you haven't figured it out, I was in a lousy mood yesterday. Hence that emo-like rant/question-fest two entries ago. What bugged me...Still bugs me. But I'm dealing.

Compared to yesterday, today was a much better day. We made a lot of progress with our CS4255 project, even more than I would have hoped for in a 2-hr discussion session. I found out that I got a "bye" for my tutor module, which was pretty cool. Lightens my workload a lot.

No use worrying or feeling lousy about the past. Look to the future and mould it whichever way you want, for tomorrow's another day, and it's up to you what to do with it.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:25 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS