Wednesday, April 11, 2007  

[And life goes on...]

First up, I'd like to thank everyone for their kind words. Don't worry, I'm fine. To be honest, right now I have more of a scheduling conflict/problem than anything else. I guess that's probably not the politically-correct thing to say, but I think it's important for us to remember that the reality of the situation is that life goes on.

The late nights spent at the wake is taking a toll on my mental alertness. I was pretty beat in school today, and had to struggle to understand some of the things said during a brief project discussion. That's not good.

Enough of that. Time for what you came for (I hope).

Received this in my Youtube account.


What an ass. The things he know about pro-wrestling, he read off some silly newsboard. And these days, newsboards copy from one another, so there's really only a few people really "in the know". So basically, he visits some newsboards and think he knows all about the business. What a punk. (Keith: He's like that other guy you showed me on Youtube)

I've seen this before, but didn't have a chance to take a photo of it until today.


If you don't know why this is funny, I can't help you.

^^^ by Locksley @ 12:00 AM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

deluded people.. like Kent Jones. I stumbled upon one of his newer videos.. and he teased a face turn.. apologising for his Eddie Guerrero remarks than said he doesn't care. How stupid. Like any of his redneck bedroom blabbering is gonna bother the execs in the feds.
ccb chao ang moh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJH7ejQWh4g&NR=1
[<---Back to Main]
RSS