Saturday, February 10, 2007  

[Tired...]

I'm pretty tired as I type this, so I'm just gonna make it short and sweet.


Saw this on one of the computers in school today. If a display card fails just because it's switched to a higher resolution, that's probably a real shitty card. It's a Dell machine. *grinz*


I never understand the rationale for this design. Usually they keep fire extinguishers inside these boxes. You're supposed to break the glass on top to get the key to unlock the box to get the fire extinguisher. Why can't we just break the glass to get to the fire extinguisher directly?


This was taken at the Community Centre behind my block. A security camera, spun around so that it films the ceiling. Just in case the ants or spiders on the ceiling decide to launch a terrorist attack.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:20 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS