Wednesday, February 14, 2007  

[Not for convenience...]

Saw this chair in the canteen today. Doesn't it look like the chairs they use in WWE?


On closer inspection, there's a message on the chair!


The message obviously didn't work. Someone left the chair in the canteen. "Don't throw me around for convenience"....That's so translated from Mandarin.

I got a Valentine's Day gift from Nana.


All together now....Aaaawwwwwwww.......

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:13 PM. 6 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

You have someone. You don't need gifts. :P
i wan the video!!! as long as u love me
I want prez too =(

Simi video??? Did i miss something???

Feeling so screwed up now.. Political Science is fucked up....
During a lecture break, our lecturer played a video from Backstreet Boys from YouTube. This person was actually grooving to the music. I recorded it. :P

You should have taken PS here. Over there, no head no tail and you don't know the background.
I'm taking International Relations. Quite fun lah but i hate the readings. I wanna see video =)
You'd have to ask Aeron for that. I deleted it after sending him.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS