Thursday, February 01, 2007  

[Don't look back in anger...]

Half the time, my dreams are full of random, unrelated nonsense that my brain digs up for entertainment.

Other times, it's an outlet.

I'm easily annoyed and angered. I let my annoyance show, but usually keep my anger in check. I believe I've only truly "lost it" once, and semi-"lost it" once as well. That makes a grand total of two outbursts for almost 25 years. Not too bad.

So where does all the anger go? In my dreams, it seems.

I've lost count of the number of times I've woken up from a dream in a blind rage. Basically, in my dreams I didn't keep my anger in check. More often than not, during my "anger" dreams, I usually wake up just as I'm about to punch the living daylights out of whoever pissed me off, or I'm in the process of looking for that person. At the moment when I wake up and realised it was all a dream, I'm usually disappointed. I really wanted to do some damage to whoever my brain decided was my target. Even if it's just in my dreams.

This morning, something different happened. I woke up (a little), and realised it was a dream, and went back to sleep "looking" for the person to take my frustrations out on. If you must know, it's a teacher from my secondary school. I graduated in 1998. 9 years on, and I'm still pissed. Pissed enough to spit at her if I passed her in the streets (in real-life).

I think I need therapy.

Or a shotgun with unlimited ammo.

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:11 AM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

I rarely show my anger too. This despite the fact that I am actually pretty hot-tempered. I like to go to the breakwaters to just shout. Maybe you should try it.

Haven't been able to do that since I'm here. I'm so stressed up.
I can't offer you an unlimited ammo shotgun but I present you with this this.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS