Tuesday, January 09, 2007  

[Nobody moves opens, and nobody gets hurt...]

First day of school for me today. Yeah, my week starts on a Tuesday, I haven't any classes on Monday. I wasn't entirely in the "back to school" frame of mind yet this morning, but I sure am now. Don't ask me how that happened.

Went to the Co-op to get some textbooks today. Most of our textbooks are "International Editions". It's different from the same textbook that's published in the United States. I guess the International Editions need to be marked out...


You'd think it's a bomb or something, the way they labelled it.

Went to Sim Lim Tower to get some fans and an adapter. I wanted to DIY my own fan set for my aquarium. I followed the instructions I printed out from another site sometime back, with a few modifications. I now have three 92mm fans following onto the water in my fish tank at a 45-degree angle. Water temperature right now is 25.2 degrees, which I was able to achieve previously only after a night of having the air-con on. That's wicked. I estimate that's a temperature drop of about 2-degrees. Why am I so particular about water temperature now? Because shrimps need low temperatures, or their colours would run. Hopefully their colours would improve now. I do need to get some fan grills....I completely forgot about how the thing would look when I'm done. Right now, the back of the fans are exposed and I'd probably get a nasty cut if I put my finger near it. Guess I need to make another run to SLT tomorrow.


I met this woman on the bus on my way back. Nothing unusual about her, just that her mobile phone's missing its back-plate. I don't have smart-ass comments here...Just that it's...Weird.

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:42 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS