Wednesday, January 03, 2007  

[Make me whole, once again...]

Received an email today in my school account that made me laugh a little...


I didn't even know I was separated into pieces.

I saw an interesting news item on a wrestling news-board. The Ultimate Warrior has done it again. Now, if all you ever knew about him was what you saw on TV, you won't be on the same wavelength as I am for the rest of this entry. If you've read what other people said about him and watched the DVD put out by the WWE, you'll see the humour in all of this.

Apparently, this lunatic was trying to sell some action figures of himself on eBay for $300 a pop.


The best part was, the same figures can be had for US$10-US$15 at brick-and-mortar or other online stores. At least that's what the author of the news item said. I didn't go check out the prices. Plus, look at the answer he gave to someone who was making fun of him:


I don't know what he's smoking...But he should pass it around.

^^^ by Locksley @ 12:29 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS