Tuesday, January 02, 2007  

[Down memory lane...]

Had dinner earlier at Botak Jones with a couple of my army mates. I don't really have a lot of close friends from my army days, mainly because...Let's just say, we travel in different circles. Very different, non-overlapping circles.

We waited for about 45 minutes before we got our food. This was the third time I've been to Botak Jones, and it was also the longest ever I had to wait. Anyway it gave us a good chance to catch up and talk a bit about old times. We had another ICT coming in June, and we arrived at the same conclusion: We don't understand how some people can look forward to ICT. But within 2 seconds we arrived at another conclusion: Those that do probably do not have the training requirements as we did.

I shall stop rambling about NS here. It never ends, until you "pay" your debt. Whatever. Like I give a shit. They can have my time, they can have my body, but they'll never have my mind.

Botak Jones is located further down the way from where I buy my fish supplies. Before Subby brought me to Botak Jones, I've never ventured down that way much. I had no idea there were so many aquarium shops along that stretch. One of them had the nicest planted tank, with all the plants pearling. I didn't take a picture of that, but I took a picture of this:


A marine tank setup. This shop sold nothing but marine tank equipment and lifestock. The picture doesn't do it justice. It was a wicked setup.


Saw this small lobster in the shop I usually go to. Due to the poor lighting, this was the best I could do. It's actually blue. Pretty unusual if you ask me. A bright blue lobster. Wow.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:02 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS