Tuesday, January 16, 2007  

[Do you believe?]

I've never really believed much in horoscopes, or fortune-telling. I thought that they always told you something very general and could easily apply to anyone. Such results were also often seen in "personality tests". After you took the "test", you read the results and thought, yeah, that could be me. But if you read all the other results as well, you'd probably also think the same thing.

But sometimes, they were right on the spot.

About an hour ago, I posted a message on the school forums seeking for another member to form a project group with. I usually prefer to find one face-to-face, but we were running out of time since consultations start next week.

I then went to read the papers. Check out my horoscope (Pisces) for today:


Well, whaddya know...

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:11 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS