Tuesday, November 21, 2006  

[Worms and other stuff...]

Went to the supermarket today. When I reached the cash register, I saw this sign.


It says the NETS service was down at this terminal. Good thing I was paying via cash. They should really put the sign further away so that people could see it before they joined the queue. It wouldn't be very nice for someone with a ton of groceries to queue up and only find out that the NETS terminal was down when he or she was next.



I feed freeze-dried tubifex worms to my fishes regularly. Today I decided to take a video of it. You can see the cube of tubifex worms floating around, and how all the tetras made for it once it sank.


Keith sent me the picture above. Another seat hog. When I first started posting pictures of strangers I see on public transport, I could easily come up with some funny (I think) stuff to go along with it. Recently I've been drawing blanks. That proves it...There are just too many inconsiderate people in Singapore.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:19 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS