Monday, November 06, 2006  

[Talking to myself...]

The western food stall at the Business canteen was selling the cream of mushroom soup today. It's my second favourite, right after clam chowder. I decided to get a cup.


It was probably the worst soup I've ever had. It's all...Lumpy. It looked a bit like vomit too. Did not expect this, because the stall has never disappointed in the past. I guess there's a first time for everything.


Nana had some sort of mee boon soup or yong tau foo or something. I don't know what the hell she had, to be honest. Whoever prepared the stuff in it decided to make a pig's face out of...Whatever the stuff was. Crap...I shouldn't have blogged about this. I don't seem to know anything about it, except that it looked like a pig. Actually...Is that a lamb? Or sheep? I don't know.


On my way home, I met a mentally-disturbed person on the bus. That's her in the red box. I would have taken a video of what she did, but the guy in front of me kept getting his head in the frame. What attracted my attention at first was her putting her feet up on the orange bar. That's right, she put her feet up on the orange bar. I can't imagine how that could be comfortable. As I was considering whether or not to switch seats to get a better shot, she put her feet down. Drats.

Following that, I heard something like...Children's songs playing on the radio. I tried to look around to see if someone was playing ring-tones on their mobile phones out loud again, but I couldn't spot anyone. After a while I realised it was that woman again. She was talking to herself! This was the point where I realised she was nuts. She talked to herself for the better part of her journey (alighting 3 stops before me), and at one point was gesturing like crazy. If not for Mr Potato Head, I would have an interesting video to share.


Speaking of which, he was a seat hog too. But I guess it's not too bad, since the bus wasn't packed at all. I realised that when I see seat hogs, it's not so much the fact that they take up 2 seats that pisses me off. It's the smug look on their face that says I-don't-care-I'm-taking-up-two-seats that pisses me off. Because if the bus wasn't packed, taking up more seats really isn't much of a problem.

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:22 PM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

last week i saw an old lady.. who wanted to put her plastic bag on the seat IN FRONT of her on the bus at 8am++!! Fortunately, someone sat before her bags rested..
[<---Back to Main]
RSS