Tuesday, November 14, 2006  

[Not getting stabbed...]

My sister picked up this magazine thingy from the CC today. On the cover was a local actress and her husband (who's also an actor), Pan Lingling and Huang Shinan (I think, I'm not sure how to spell the guy's name). I told my sister that Shinan was once stabbed when he sent Lingling home while they were dating....
Sister: Wah! So exciting!
Me: You think getting stabbed is exciting?
Sister: (indignant) Tell me, what tops that?
Me: *rambled on about this article in Readers' Digest that said 1% of all people are psychopaths and how my sister sounds like one now*
Sister: So, what tops getting stabbed?
Me: Not getting stabbed.
By the way, did I get my facts mixed up? He did get stabbed right? It was a long time ago. If I remember correctly, it happened after he sent her home, while he was waiting for the lift. If I'm wrong, someone correct me.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:40 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS