Sunday, November 12, 2006  

[My muse...]

Just when I thought things would slow down because exams are coming (see previous post), inspiration came from an unlikely (debatable) source.

I was watching the Manchester United match last night (they beat Blackburn 1-0) with my sister when she, once again, came up with some random, silly nonsense. In the past while watching football with me, she's came up with a detailed (read: hilarious) plan to sneak an extra player on the field, among other naughty things. Last night, she came up with three bits of wisdom, one of which had nothing to do with football.

   

She pointed out that Paul Scholes looked like Charlie Brown...

   

And that Rio Ferdinand looked like Imhotep from The Mummy Returns.

Finally, she rounded it up by telling me that sometimes when she lifts her hamster's cage up to check the hamster's asshole (yes, she said that) for wet-tail, her hamster kicks shit into her face.


Yes, this is her hamster. Sleeping. Looks dead, doesn't it?

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:54 AM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

hurhur. the hammie so cute! :P but hammies have a funky smell.. zzz
my hamster is well and alive.

and just to be clear, ferdinand is hotter than imhotep. hahaha
[<---Back to Main]
RSS