Friday, October 27, 2006  

[Who am I?]

Luvgreen sent me an Excel file that's supposed to be a personality test. Some of it were dead on, some were way off.
The ones that got it right:
- You are a person who is keeping things to yourself.
- What you want in your life is still half in dreams and fantasies.
- You have a few good friends in your life. (Who doesn't, really?)
- Your last relationship was not a good one and was not memorable to you. (Never thought of it that way, but that's right.)
- When your partner is around, you flirt with others.
- Even when your partner is not around, you still flirt with others. (Erm...Duh? If I flirt when she's around, what's going to stop me when she isn't?)

The ones that got it wrong:
- Any friends that came along, you will accept and trust them completely. (Hell no.)
- You are weak in your life and tend to be fragile. (I don't think so...Then again, all guys think they're invincible. *pauses* I just happen to be right.)
- Low ego. (This is so wrong that it doesn't warrant a response from me.)
- Humble personality. (I think this is an area I need to work on. There's a lot of angst in this area from my childhood/teenage years.)
- You go to your friends whenever you have problems. (Actually, I go to my sister. She's nuts, but gives very good advice.)
Anyway, I'm currently in the middle of watching the first season of Desperate Housewives on DVD. Mary Alice Young says some very profound stuff at the end of every episode, and I'm going to try to see if I can find them all. I don't know why I mentioned this. I must be tired...

^^^ by Locksley @ 12:38 AM. 4 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

high on nuts and smarts! :)

i'm waiting for you to finish showering your fat ass so we can go to school! hurry up!
Yup, some were dead on for me too but not others. Heee, mayb I should post my answers on my blog too when I've the time. Too busy for tuition nowadays! EXAMS!!!

My colleagues did the test today too and found it boring~~ :P
KT: You're the one shaped like a pear. :P

LG: I guess we're easily impressed. :\
personality tests like that usually come up with a whole list of random stuff.. some of which you'll find true.. and people usually choose to forget the ones that aren't and think of it as accurate. Thats how fortune telling works too..
[<---Back to Main]
RSS