Monday, October 09, 2006  

[Some things never change...]


On a crowded bus, with me and a girl standing in plain sight of her. In fact, the girl was standing right beside her.

Was the seat-hog embarrassed? Hell no.

Edit: By the way, I have something to say about my previous post. After I posted it, my sister posted her own version of it on her blog, and said to me, "This is how you should have done it!" Admittedly, she was right, so there you go. Bested by my sister.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:59 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

this kinda people should be shamed.. shouldnt protect her identity! IT's always the 'aunties' and 'uncles' that are like that.. as if the purple card gives them the right to do inconsiderate things like that..
I don't know what the law is regarding this issue. I'm just taking the cautious route. Don't want to wake up one day and find a lawsuit in my letter-box.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS