Sunday, October 29, 2006  

[Singing in the shower...]

I was just in the kitchen, and heard one of my neighbours singing in the shower. She was singing Rihanna's Unfaithful. I never thought people actually sang in the shower. I always thought that's just some lame-ass idea/concept thingy Hollywood planted in our heads. Turns out, people actually do sing in the shower.

And recently I found out my idea of how to use "its" and "it's" was wrong. I've been using them wrongly since day 1. That's a lot of grammar mistakes...

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:16 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

Yeah, yeah I forgot to mention to u about the "its" vs "it's" in the 4260 report.
I found out when I had my sis proof-read my PS2249 paper for me. So yeah, lots of mistakes in the CS4260 paper too. :P
[<---Back to Main]
RSS