Monday, October 23, 2006  

[The root of the problem...]

It was raining today when my last class for the day ended. I was in Arts, and I usually walk to a nearby bus-stop to catch a bus home. Because of the rain, I had to return to Computing to catch a different bus. I prefer the way from Arts, because it was slightly faster.

I've mentioned this before, and I'm going to do it again. The buildings in the Arts faculty are confusing. Granted, I'm not an Arts student so I don't spend a lot of time there, which could explain why I can still get lost in the Arts faculty. Due to the rain, I had to find my way to this bus-stop by navigating through the Arts faculty. I mainly followed the crowd and looked at the signs that were hanging from the ceiling. It was nice to know that I wasn't the only one who got confused in Arts when I heard this guy asking his friend, "Dude, are you lost?" Truth is, I think we're all lost.

My bus arrived just before I reached the bus-stop. Along the way, the bus driver got up twice to shout (rudely) for everyone to move towards the back of the bus. It was 4pm in the afternoon, and the bus was completely packed. The problem here was not how passengers won't move into the back. The real question we should be asking is how in the world was the bus so packed during off-peak hours? They should look into the frequency of the bus service instead of shouting at their passengers like some gangster. World-class transport system my ass....


Saw this lady on the bus. Probably going home from NUH. Look at her right hand. I've never seen anyone with such a heavily bandaged hand. All I could see was her thumb, which dwarfed in comparison to the bandages. Wonder what happened. Couldn't have been fun.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:46 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS