Tuesday, October 03, 2006  

[Random thoughts...]

My fish tank's not doing well. Shrimps can't survive, for some reason. I haven't any test kits, but I think it might have to do with the acidity of the water in my tank. Just a wild guess. Algae bloom recently as well, with an outbreak of BBA, the worst type of algae to have in your tank. They are damn near impossible to eradicate. I've worked out a new fertiliser regime. If it doesn't get better, I'd probably tear it down and start fresh during the December holidays.

This is my fourth semester in NUS. I've lost count of the number of new people I've met thus far. Most were friendly, some were not-so-friendly. Some I'd want to be life-long friends with, some I'd rather forget. All of them have very different and contrasting characters. Some were predictable, some changed drastically. At the end of the day, it's nice to know that there are people who go through the same thing you do (no matter how alone you think you may be). It's not-so-nice to know that good things happen to people who don't deserve it. Evil thoughts to have, huh?

Life isn't fair. It won't be fair. I've changed some of my outlook on life. Just because you play by the rules, doesn't mean others will. I still care what others think though. I never take risks without considering the impact if it blows up in my face. I won't be another statistic. No fuckin' way. But still, never say never.....

I tend to not keep my friends, we usually drift apart after a while, no matter how close we once were. I hope to change that. There are several people in my circles right now whom I'd like to keep in touch with after graduation.

Why do I have to work with a difficult person every semester? The fact that my temper can go from zero to hundred in a short amount of time doesn't help. I usually control it well (I think). What if one day, I explode?

Schoolwork-wise, I'm coping, more or less. This semester's not as tough as some of the semester-past, which I'm thankful for. I did screw up when I took the political science module though. While I understand the material, I won't excel at it. I've tossed an S/U at the module. One S/U left...Saving it for my final semester.

Fuck. Will it happen, or will it not?

Hey God, do you ever think about me? (this, coming from a guy who doesn't really believe in God shows he's finally gone mental)

(just kidding)

(not)

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:55 PM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

SHOW ME SOME LURRRVVEEE... HAHAHHAHAHHAH
[<---Back to Main]
RSS