Monday, October 30, 2006  

[Old habits die hard...]

Took the following picture in the Business canteen. This guy's in my tutorial class just before, and it's pretty obvious that he's from PRC. Young people from Singapore don't sit like that. Other than that guy in my PS lecture. Okay, re-phrase. Young people from Singapore don't normally sit like that.


On my way home, these two kids in front of me were having a lively discussion. I don't know what it was about, but I did catch one sentence by the kid on the left.
"Even if I don't talk forever, I also won't get gay."
I'm really curious as to what they were talking about.


Incidentally, the kid on the left sat on the seat without looking. There was a small piece of candy on it. I felt so guilty for not telling him. When he got off, a girl sat on the same seat. I felt guilty then too.

When I passed by Ngee Ann Poly, memories of the 3-years I spent there came rushing back. The bus-stop which I waited at for my ride home has undergone a major face-lift, and the Octagon (where I received my degree scroll) is gone. There was this punk emo girl at the bus-stop which made me realise how different teens are now, compared to before. She had a total of 3 stubs around her mouth. 1 in the middle, below her lower lip, and 2 above her upper lip, at each end. Join them together with 3 lines and you get an upside-down triangle, with the pointed tip below. Her shirt read, "Pain Solves Everything".

And finally, a mishap. My water bottle opened up in my bag. The cap's kinda cranky now, because I think I turned it too tightly in the past. Good thing I heard the "pop" and quickly held my bag in a position such that all the water did not spill out. Alas, I wasn't quick enough, and there was a pool of water in my bag. It seeped through and made my pants wet as well. Such a silly thing to happen. Good thing I was already on my way home. Otherwise, I'd just feel pissed for the remainder of the day.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:39 PM. 5 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

pain solves everything?? Can't be a punk kid.. EMO definately.. must edit your post.. haha.
I'm old and out of touch. :(
dude.. im older than u.. :p
Yeah, but you're also more into these things than I am.

You still wearing all black? :D
on most days.. yes.. easier to match when Im too tired to think in the morning..
[<---Back to Main]
RSS