Tuesday, October 17, 2006  

[Of door-cocks and need-scanners...]

Russell Peters once said that as a comedian, he tend to think of some really fucked-up shit in situations where no one else would. Story of my life...But I'm not a comedian.


Took the picture above on the internal shuttle bus. Pull on it, and the door opens. What a name for it, huh?


I went to the computer lab in the afternoon to ballot for my HYP. Notice the scanner on the left. And note the label on the computer. Remember, priority is for those "need scanner" folks.


I left school at 3pm+, thereabouts. Reached the bus-stop at 3:10pm, and waited till 3:30pm for the bus. And when it arrived, it was packed. You'd think that having a bus packed to the brim at 3pm in the afternoon is a message to the operators, telling them something about the frequency of the service (not nearly enough), but no, I doubt the situation would improve anytime soon.


Instead of waiting for the next 963, I took the next bus that came along and alighted at the stadium and took an alternative route home. Once again, there was a seat hog. This one's still in secondary school.


I guess bad social habits are imbued from young.

Yes, today's post is kinda snappy. I'm tired and have a ton of work to do, so I'm in no mood to think of the funnies. Also, I switched to Blogger Beta so that I could make use of labels, seeing how I talk about many different topics/things/events in my blog. As it turns out, I had to overhaul my entire template or something. I don't have time for that now, so I guess I won't be changing it anytime soon. Maybe in Nov/Dec, after my exams, I'll have a look see. Or maybe someone who's made the switch could clue me in on how the new layout works. *glances at LITEMaX*

Mmmm...I just realised that comments in the past left behind by people who didn't have a Blogger account seems to have lost their names. They're all "anonymous" now. That blows.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:23 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

In the olden days. pneumatic doors used a valve to open and close the doors.

These valves were known as cocks. Although, we now use buttons to operate the doors, the name still sticks.
yea, that's rite!! like i'm anonymous...
[<---Back to Main]
RSS