Sunday, October 29, 2006  

[In all shapes, sizes and colours...]

I hate these people. They pay for 1 ticket, but take up 2 seats.


This seat-hog syndrome affects people of all races. In fact, I'm pretty sure this guy's not local.

To his credit, he did remove his bag later on when a guy wanted the seat. Grudgingly, of course.

^^^ by Locksley @ 12:05 PM. 3 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

Not about the post, but the bus.

I must be getting old, but those seats don't seem to be right for the bus.

I know the bus is a bendy bus with a registration plate between 1019 and 1249, but the seat type seems to be wrong. They are supposed to be the newer Vogelsitze seats with rounded hand grips..... maybe I'm mistaken though.
I think I know what you're talking about. The plastic part of the seats doesn't match the cushion design, right?

I just realised it myself. The plastic part of the seats are those from another model of bendy buses.
Yep! The cushion is right for those buses (Hispano Habit-bodied Mercedes Benz O.405G), but the plastic parts (both the black handle and gray backing) are from the older rigid and articulated Hispano Carrocera-bodied buses.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS