Thursday, October 26, 2006  

[I spy with my little eye...]

Taken on the bus today. Black trousers, black shoes, white socks.


Now that's class.

On a different subject, an acquaintance of mine was on the front page of the papers today. He and several others were convicted of a credit card scam. He was an exceptionally bright student at NUS. All it takes is just one moment of weakness for one to fall from grace...

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:49 PM. 3 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

maybe he can do moon walk also...
I think he's in his 40s+. Actually he snapped the seat up when the person who was on it got off the bus. Kinda rude, when there was a girl right next to him. I usually give first shot at an empty seat for the ladies, and only take it if they're not interested.

Anyway...I was being scarastic. You're not supposed to wear white socks with dark trousers/shoes.
One of the guy is my campmate also.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS