Saturday, October 07, 2006  

[Hazy days...]

It's backkkk.....!


The PSI index hit a high of 130 this morning. This has become an annual event. Forest fires, usually started deliberately, in Indonesia cause the whole region to be blanketed by smoke. If you ask me, seeing how it happens year after year, this is really a political problem more than anything. It also say loads about the Indonesian Government, allowing this happen every year, affecting and bringing inconvenience to all her neighbours.

I haven't been too affected by the haze. I haven't been running for a while due to it, and when I wear contact lens outside, my eyes get irritated faster/easier. Other than that, I'm quite lucky. I've lost count of the "I'm feeling sick" messages on my MSN, many of them feeling the effects of the haze.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:32 PM. 3 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

It sux...we should burn thier country flags...
*their
Probably won't happen. Among other reasons, we're a pragmatic bunch. Burning their flags won't solve anything, and only adds to the haze, LOL.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS