Monday, October 23, 2006  

[Embarrassing email...]

I almost forgot this happened today until I checked my school email.

I was in a class today whereby I had to present the answers to some of the questions we attempted in the mid-term a few weeks back. It's a combined effort between me and my friend, and my friend was late. When the time came for my group to present our answers, I realised I didn't have a copy of the PowerPoint slides with me.

So I started searching in my school email account. Now, the computer I'm using to do this is the one used by the tutor for teaching, so whatever's on my screen was also projected for the class to see. I was looking in my Trash folder (I thought I had deleted it) when my friend walked in. I asked if he had the slides with him, and he did. While waiting for him to get his thumbdrive, I completely forgot about my email account, exposed for all to see.

Guess what was in my Trash folder? Click to see a bigger image.


Spam messages I've deleted without reading. Hence they're in bold. The headers drew some sniggers from the class. Hope the girls don't think I requested those emails or anything.

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:02 PM. 4 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

The same kind of thing once happened to my friend. She was looking for a file in her documents folder for a presentation she was about to do, with her whole computer screen projected up for everyone to see and she opened her documents folder to find a file named "Mr McKenzie is FIT!".

Mr McKenzie was the teacher.
You are a champion.
LOL ! Hilarious!
I get these all the time! Even though i pay for anti spam..
[<---Back to Main]
RSS