Wednesday, October 18, 2006  

[Because I'm nosy...]

The following happened today in the lift on my way home:

A mother and her daughter (in pre-school uniform) entered the lift with me. I reached over to press the button for my floor, and the mother pressed it for me.
Daughter: 妈咪,你懂他住几楼啊? (Translated: Mummy, how did you know which floor he lives on?)
Mother: 你不知道Mummy很kay-poh的meh? (Translated: Don't you know your mother's very nosy?)
They then reached their floor, and walked out.

Honestly, you can't make such things up. I have no idea whatsoever who she was. News travel fast on the housewives' information super-highway.

On another note, I think I've figured out the whole how-to-incorporate-labels-without-using-the-new-layout-feature issue. Too much work. I'm just going to wait for them to launch the new Blogger for real before I incorporate it.

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:28 PM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

You have been stalked by the 妈咪...beware...the 妈咪...
[<---Back to Main]
RSS