Tuesday, October 31, 2006  

[And away we go...]

I took this picture on my way to school today.


This guy's moving some stuff on his scooter. He has more stuff around the foot-rest area, but it's the fan on his back that's messing me up.

Most people wouldn't give this a second thought. Me, on the other hand, lots of crazy ass scenarios immediately started playing out in my head. For some reason, I pictured him being chased by cops down the expressway and just as the cops are gaining on him, he pushes a button, the fan starts up and he starts to pull away from the cops.

I need help.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:36 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

What are the odds that the fan would actually crash on the cops?

And anyway, after playing NFS:MW, mention car chase scenes to me and the first thing that comes to my mind is a ton of cop cars. So even if the fan crashes into one cop car, there'd still be many others on your trail.

I can't believe I'm explaining my insane thoughts in further detail.

It's official, Subby, we both need help.
I visited the official site today morning. It's supposed to be released today.

Can't decide to get it or not. And I also can't decide whether to get the Xbox or the PC version. Most likely Xbox.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS