Monday, August 14, 2006  

[Tagged!]

Ok, in the spirit of things, I've been tagged and I'm supposed to do the little quiz below and find five other friends to do the same. I'm a little rushed for time right now, so I'd probably just do the quiz and worry about the five friends later.

FAVOURITE
COLOUR: Green/Black.
FOOD: Too many to mention...Let's see...I have a craving for Mee Rebus right now.
MOVIE: Armageddon, Black Hawk Down, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.
SPORT: Running, swimming and sometimes cycling.
DAY OF THE WEEK: Friday
ICE CREAM: Not really a fan...Choc Mint if I have to.
TEEVEE SHOWS: Friends, That 70s Show, Veronica Mars, King of Queens, Buffy, Angel. Only 2 of them are still running.

CURRENT
MOOD: Kinda excited, since this is the first day of the 2006/2007 school year.
TASTE: My mouth's pretty dry right now. Due to no breakfast and a cup of very strong green tea.
CLOTHES: Old Reebok t-shirt and blue Nike shorts. If the next question is about underwear, I'm skipping the whole thing.
DESKTOP: A picture of a coconut tree. I have a ton of wallpapers, which are rotated every 4-hours. Most of the pictures are from Webshots.
TOENAIL COLOUR: The original colour. I've been toying with the idea of getting black and white nail polish.
TIME: 10:52 AM.
ANNOYANCE: Not annoyed right now. Which is rare.
THOUGHTS: Unorganised. I always feel like this at the start of a semester. Need to buy my textbooks, find tutorial groups, etc etc. To top it off, I might still have to change a lecture slot later.

FIRST
BEST FRIEND: Andrew from Bukit Panjang Primary. I probably won't recognise him on the streets even if I run into him now.
CRUSH: This girl back when I was in primary school. Saw her a grand total of 1 time after we moved on to secondary school.
MOVIE: Can't remember.
LIE: Can't remember.
MUSIC: Eh? What the hell is "first music"?

LAST
CIGARETTE: I don't smoke. Although once I inhaled second-hand smoke so fresh, my lungs actually "tasted" the methol. It was goooddddd........
DRINK: Green tea.
CAR RIDE: When Subby gave me a lift on Saturday night.
CRUSH: *signz*
PHONE CALL: From Mum, telling me something that made me go "Huh?"
CD PLAYED: Mmm...I guess Fort Minor? It's not really a CD....

HAVE YOU EVER
DATED ONE OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS? I thought I did. I was wrong.
BROKEN THE LAW? Everyday.
BEEN ARRESTED? Yes. I was 14. But I wasn't cuffed or anything. Just brought to the police station for my parents to come collect me. Don't ask.
SKINNY DIPPED? Nope. There are fishes in the water that might mistake a fleshy part of the male body for something else.
KISSED SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW? That's a good way to get arrested again. So, no.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:47 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS