Sunday, August 13, 2006  

[SPGs must die!]

I was on the train last night when I saw something that made me sick to my stomach. I couldn't take a picture, so I'll describe it as best as I can, and you'll need to use your imagination.

The train was packed, and I was standing (hence I couldn't take a picture, it'd be too obvious). I was minding my own business when the woman in front of me turned away at an awkward angle and was seemingly embarrassed. I scanned the crowd in front of me, and I saw the cause of that.

An ang-moh was frenching his SPG.

They were really, really frenching. I saw 2 tongues going back and forth, back and forth, back and forth until I felt kinda sick. And yes, the whole performance was in Dolby surround sound. I got to hear the wet smacking of tongues.

Like most normal local males, I hate SPGs. They're sluts. Fucking sluts. Full-stop. If it's not bad enough that us guys have enough trouble getting local girls as it is (don't fucking ask), now we have foreigners here to join the party. You'd only see local girls with Caucasian guys and never the other way round.

And to top it off, the Caucasian guy wasn't even that cute. He was shorter than me, for crying out loud (I'm 1.76m/5'9").


I had to change trains, and I saw a group of boys who think they're from the 'hood, all dressed like hip-hop artistes with their pants hanging way too low. Look at this guy...Seriously, his jeans were already below the widest part of his ass and it really looks like they're going to drop any minute.

Which brings me to another issue: Why do young people these days like to dress up as somebody they're not?

Other than the teens above, I've once saw this Indian teen with a big-ass chain and a huge sparkling dollar-sign hanging from it. Who the hell does he think he is? A pimp? If I had my way, I'd punch his lights out. They should do the gene pool a favour and neuter him. There're a couple of guys in my faculty who should be neutered too. They're PRC students, dressed like basketball players everyday. One of them always wear the same silly visor, even during lectures. The only person who looks dumber is probably Spike Lee when he's at a Knicks' game.


Enough about those numb-nuts. On to something else. As anyone with a planted aquarium would know, snails can be a problem. While they're good for the aquarium as they eat up all the leftover food and keep the inside glass walls clean, they also reproduce like crazy and if left unchecked, you can have thousands of them in your aquarium.

I didn't want to add chemicals to get rid of them (the chemicals can also affect fishes and shrimps), and I got tired of constantly picking them out manually, so I invested in a snail trap. You're supposed to leave it overnight in the tank (snails are more active at night) with some bait, and the snails will climb in for the food and get trapped. This is the perfect solution to my snail problem, because no chemicals are added and some snails (in small numbers) will remain, which is what I want for my aquarium.

School starts tomorrow. Can't wait.

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:51 AM. 5 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

you been tagged, check the asylum

i can imagine you saying you're too old for that
I thought Spike Lee is a fan of the New York Knicks while Jack Nicholson for Lakers?
Subby: I'll get it up tonight. I like doing such quiz thingys. Haha! And erm...Why? Was *someone* pissed?

BQ: Actually I was trying to recall which game I saw him at. I know he dresses up like a player at one of the games, I just can't remember which team. :P
huh what someone? who's pissed?
Subby: Never mind...I think our signals got crossed. :P
[<---Back to Main]
RSS