Monday, August 07, 2006  

[Re-scape...]

My aquarium hasn't been doing too well as of late. The plants were not growing well, and I had an attack of green water. I've added fertiliser to the tank on Thursday, and am working to fix the green water problem (less food, less light-on time).

I bought some new plants and did a re-scape today. Here's how it looks now.


I did a re-scape because the previous layout didn't look very "natural" to me. I think it looks more natural now, what with all the same plants being close to each other instead of spread out all over the place.

Unfortunately, I lost some cherry shrimps in the process. I don't know why that is. All my other fishes were fine, but cherry shrimps seem to have a problem everytime the substrate is messed up. Several of my shrimps look as if they've been knocked out, some looked like they were drunk. I did a 50% water change. Hopefully their condition improve.

On another note, I took an IQ test last night at IQTest.com. It was pretty interesting, the first IQ test I've ever taken. They'll email you your score, you don't have to pay for it. Give it a try.

^^^ by Locksley @ 3:46 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS