Wednesday, August 30, 2006  

[Lean on me...]

Took the picture below on the bus today, on my way to school.


This guy thought it was a good idea to lean on the seat behind him. Most people don't do that. In doing so, he's basically putting his ass on the girl's shoulder. The girl sat slanted all the way to NUS to prevent butt-to-shoulder contact.


And I saw this in the canteen. How can it be special if it's available everyday?

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:11 PM. 3 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

Heh, that's one of the reason why I told you before I don't like to sit on the outside seat when on bus... :P
I thought you said it was due to groin-to-shoulder contact?

Anyhow...if a decent-looking girl wants to put her butt or groin against my shoulder, I don't think I'd have any objections. :D
Yup, I did say that, and that's why I mentioned it's one of the reasons. Not THE reason. Hehe...

Yeah, if a decent looking girl is doing that, you'd be the one at an advantage. And I don't think any ladies would wanna do that in the first place... :P
[<---Back to Main]
RSS