Friday, August 25, 2006  

[Kill list...]

I was in the Faculty of Arts and Social Science today, attending a lecture. As I was packing up to go at the end, I noticed that the table I was using was badly vandalised. Most of the vandalism on lecture theatre tables are done using pencils, so it's not always noticeable, only from certain angles.


Anyway, the stuff on this table was kinda different from what you normally see. I'm not saying that there's a ton of vandalism going on, but it's not unusual to see some words scribbled on the tables once in a while. The guy who did this table probably needs to see a shrink. He actually had a "muz kill" list and a poem with words like "kill" and "destroy" in them.


This is his hitlist. It's terribly out of focus, that's the best I can do with my mobile phone camera. On the left, it says less than 1.6m. The next drawing was that of PRC students, followed by gay lecturers and mat rockers. Good thing I'm none of those, and I'm above 1.6 metres tall.


This is the poem. It's too blurry to make out everything, but I remember there was a "kill" in every sentence.

Looks like life in university is too stressful for some.

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:01 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS