Thursday, August 10, 2006  

[I'm tired...]

I went out to run a few errands today, one of which was to deposit some cash into my bank account, so that I could pay my mobile phone bill. There's a machine at Plaza that allows you to do that.

There was a queue which went up the stairs, and a woman was sitting near the end. I thought that she was just tired of queuing (it can take quite a while, even when there aren't too many people ahead of you). But as the queue moved, I realised she didn't want to use the machine at all.

She's just "taking a break". There she was, as I joined the queue.


Scratching her foot.


Digging her ear. She wiped the thing on her dress. Fantastic.


I'm next, and she hasn't moved.


Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

[Okay fine, for all I know, she could have a legit, sane reason for sitting/waiting there. But I can't think of any. There were actually some benches a short distance away, so her behaviour ranks as weird/insane in my book.]

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:53 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS