Tuesday, August 15, 2006  

[I love Singapore!]

I was on the internal shuttle bus in NUS today when I noticed it had a small Singapore flag on it's dashboard.


It probably doesn't show up very well, but the "flying in the wind" effect is achieved by sticking a piece of transparent scotch tape from the ornament on top to the middle of the flag.


What a lot of trouble to go to just to achieve that silly effect (that's the most "to"s I've ever used in a sentence).

On another note, I've been watching wrestling a long time, and TNA's Hard Justice on Sunday was the first one I've ever seen where part of the arena caught fire due to the pyro and everyone had to be evacuated. Kudos to Mike Tenay, Don West and Jeremy Borash for keeping things going. Boos to Monty Brown. His promo (which was just to stall for time) made me wanna shoot myself.

It was pretty funny when they first started spraying the fire extinguishers because the whole arena was fogged up and the audience actually chanted "you can't see us!". Haha!

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:04 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS