Saturday, August 12, 2006  

[Dazed and confused...]

My mind's kinda cloudy now, due to the medicine I took last night. Came down with a semi-serious (is that even a word?) flu/cold, and had to pop a small yellow pill which packs an awesome punch in terms of the drowsy effect.

School starts on Monday, and unlike other semester past, I feel unprepared. I've finalised and secured the modules I'm taking, but I'm still trying to switch one of my lecture time-slots. Wouldn't it be a gas if I dropped the module and couldn't get the time-slot I wanted?

I always feel kinda lost when the semester starts. I'd need to find out all the assignment, project and test dates to write down in my organiser (lest I forget), and then find out if the exam would be of an open or closed-book nature. The reason because if it was open-book, I'd have to buy a copy of the textbook. If I can't bring the textbook in there anyway (closed-book), I might as well just zap the pages I need and save some money for...I don't know...food?

Next comes the ever-exciting tutorial balloting phase. First, to find out how many friends are in the module with me. Second, to see which are the ones I want to work with. Third, to see if our timetables match. Lastly, hope that the balloting system puts us together. Easy as pie. Although this semester things should be easier, since I've really only two modules which I need to co-ordinate with my friends.

Regarding my rant (read: painful attempt at poetry which didn't even rhyme) yesterday, let's just say I was in a bad place. And I'm absolutely convinced that whoever's in charge (God/fate/destiny/karma/your Mom) was having a go at me.

Hey God, do you ever think about me?

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:18 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS